What The World Needs Is Volunteers
We welcome volunteer assistance from parents, grandparents, teachers (both current and retired), students (from high school to graduate school) artists, engineers, educators, administrators, business professionals and writers. Our aim is always to provide the best educational enrichment experience for all participants.
Different Ways You Can Volunteer
1. Tutor Math
2. Tutor writing
3. Reader (reading buddy)
4. Front Desk Manager (registration, sign in/out, name tags, etc)
5. Teacher/tutor assistant
6. Monitor (keeps track of traffic flow during child pickup and bathroom runs)
Registration Is Easy
1. Attend brief orientation for new volunteers (10:00AM Saturday).
2. Fill out a volunteer registration form with contact information.
3. Fill out a form with your schedule for the Saturdays you can volunteer.
4. High school students must submit a transcript with registration form.
Daily Activities for Volunteers (note that this can vary)
1. 10:00 AM Arrival
2. 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM Setup and assignment (e.g., tutor, monitor, assistant)
3. 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM Perform assigned tasks
4. 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM Breakdown and cleanup