In response to COVID 19, MAWP will be held virtually on Zoom. Volunteers are required to complete 2 registrations. There is a registration for the MAWP program and also a Zoom registration for each Saturday session. Please click on the button for Program Volunteer Registration.
Orientation Saturday, October 24, 2020 (9:30 am)
Please click on the link to join us on Zoom.
What The World Needs Is Volunteers
We welcome volunteer assistance from parents, grandparents, teachers (both current and retired), students (from high school to graduate school) artists, engineers, educators, administrators, business professionals and writers. Our aim is always to provide the best educational enrichment experience for all participants.
1. Attending orientation is required before becoming a volunteer.
2. Tutors start promptly at 10:00 am so it's important to log in 5 minutes before to avoid delay.
3. The sessions are 90 minutes (10:30 am - 12:00 noon)
4. High school students must present a transcript.
Zoom Session Registration
Register for Zoom session on
October 24 at 10:30 am
1. Zoom registration is required for each Saturday session.
2. All volunteers registered for the program will receive an invitation for the Saturday session.
3. Registered volunteers must respond to the invitation by the Thursday before each Saturday session.
4. Once your response is received, a Zoom link will be sent for the Saturday session via email.
5. Everyone is required to keep their cameras on.
(See attached chart for equipment requirements)
For more information, please see the attached Guidelines for Volunteers.