In response to COVID 19, MAWP will be held virtually on Zoom. Families are required to complete 2 registrations. There is a registration for the MAWP program and also a Zoom registration for each Saturday session. Please click the button for MAWP Student Program registration form.
Orientation October 23, 2021 at 9:30 am
Attending orientation is required before a tutoring session can be scheduled.
Tutoring/Enrichment Zoom is session on
October 23, 2021 at 10:30 am
1. Attending orientation is required before a tutoring session can be scheduled.
2. Each session will be held 10:30 am to 12:00 noon so please log in 5 minutes before to avoid delay.
3. Registration is required for each Saturday session. (Space is limited)
4. All students registered for the program will receive a Zoom invitation for the Saturday session.
5. Registered students must respond to the invitation by 12:00 noon on the Thursday before each Saturday session.
6. Once your response is received, a Zoom link will be sent for the Saturday session via email.
7. Everyone is required to keep their video turned on for the entire session.
What You Need For Each Zoom Session
1. Access to the internet and a computer with a video camera (e.g. desk top, lap top, Chromebook, smart phone).
2. It's very important to obtain from the student's teacher specific areas of challenge so you can have
a constructive session (e.g. needs help with reading comprehension, finding a slope, rate problems, etc.)
3. Have a notebook, homework, old exams or textbook so we can identify areas and levels of study to provide
For more detailed information, please see the attached Program Guidelines.